Aspects of Jesus
5 Gospels Canon
Philosophers of Note
Golden Age Themes
Misc Ancient Myth Material
1994 Velikovsky Symposium
Book Critiques Links
Misc Biology Links
Poetry & Fun Material
PDF Download Files
Lecture & Video Links
Site Features Links
Site article checklist
Spiritual Products online store
Of the original thirteen members, four were
doctors, one an ex-unitarian
minister. Two were booksellers. Another,
Comte JacquesLouis, had fled the French Revolution.
Four were Quakers, and two, William Allen and Humphrey
Davy, were independently wealthy amateur chemists.
Only one, George Greenough, had any training in geology
or mineralogy–having paid a visit to the Academy at
Freiberg some years earlier along with Goethe–but he
did not pursue the subject for a living by any stretch
of the imagination. He was a member of Parliament.
Indeed, what is extraordinary about the London
Geological Society is that none of the original members
were geologists. "The little talking dinner club,"
as Davy put it, was a club for gentlemen given to talk,
not to hammering rocks.
The Twilight Zone: What's Wrong with this Picture?
Welcome, and thanks for listening to this latest version of “As
the World Turns in the Twilight Zone”. Unless you are faint-hearted,
easily offended, or weak-minded, do not attempt to adjust the picture or
turn the dial!
The extent of intellectual knowledge and spiritual
needed becomes almost unmanageable for modern man. Author
Investing my time
primarily in making money is anathema for me. because I am fully engaged
in understanding, and finding answers to, the human condition
and the ultimate issues. Doing so means almost losing your bearings, because
almost everything that is believed in the important areas is as
paradigmatically OUT OF FOCUS as mainstream
cosmology is compared to the EU paradigm.
Along with my own experience:
- Don Scott, Wal Thornhill, Halton Arp, Anthony Peratt, Ralph Juergens, Immanuel Velikovsky, et al, have helped
educate me as to how corrupted
is by ignoring the factors of plasma,the electrical force, and the
implications of redshift.
- Immanuel Velikovsky, Lewis M. Greenberg, Ernest Becker, Richard
Heinberg, Morris Massey, et al, have convinced me as to how
misguided the field of psychology is from ignoring the brutalization of
Mankind from ancient global catastrophes. See:
Ignorance and Denial,
Velikovsky, Gunnar Heinsohn, et al, have convinced me as to how misguided
the reconstruction of both
Chronology are, with the
mainstream reconstruction of pre-historical times being little more than a
blind endeavor, and major mysteries abound.
- The various catastrophist luminaries such as Immanuel Velikovsky,
David Talbott, Dwardu Cardona, Lewis M. Greenberg, et al, have convinced me that the
human race has been brutalized by global astral catastrophes in
relatively recent times, thereby developing religions based on Saturn
- Michael Cremo, Richard Thompson, et al, have revealed that
archeology is ignoring major aspects and implications.
- Thomas Kuhn, John L. Casti, et al, have shown us how awkward
and difficult it is to inaugurate needed paradigm changes
- Forrest Bishop, Alexander Mebane, Rupert Sheldrake, et al,
have convinced me as to how misguided the prevailing thought on life
the earth, and the life sciences, are. See:
Development Sequence on Earth
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Arthur Schopenhauer, Will Durant, Bryan
App;eyard, et al,
have shown me that the prominent philosophers were little short of insane in
- Lee Smolin, Michael Talbot, Peter Wolt, David Bohm, Wal Thornhill, et al,
have shown me that physics is seriously misguided, with Particle Physics
on the foundational level being a joke, suffering from
a veritable zoo of types instead of being based on just two "containers"
with different levels of mass/energy..
- H.C. Dudley, Wallace Thornhill, V.S. Herrell, et al, have
shown that Relativity and Einstein's thinking suffered from mathemagical
mysticism and reification; thus with fundamental violations of logic. See:
Personal Tragedy of Albert Einstein
- George Grinnell, et al, have clearly shown that the
foundations for modern geology were laid down by non-geologist
"gentlemen talkers" with a religious and political agenda. See:
The Origins of Modern
- Alexander Hislop, Immanuel Velikovsky, David Talbott, Dwardu
Cardona, et al, have convinced me that the world's prevailing
concepts of God come directly from ancient
- Stanley Milgram has shown us that most adults in America will follow
instructions to inflict abusive physical pain bordering on torture to get
students to learn better. See: The Milgram
- Langdon Gilkey chronicled the long term impoundment by Japan in
China of Westerners during WW2, which really opened my eyes to the
corruption of "civilized" human character.
- Chris Reeve has chronicled a long list of important botched science
episodes. See: Major Episodes of Botched Science
Also, along the way I have learned:
- Because of the universal need for humans to matter, and the
universal human victimhood, certain men that are
capable have historically sought to acquire as much stature and
influence through acquisition of power, and we clearly have the continuation
of this situation on earth. Thus the most dominate nations on earth
compete in every way that they can, primarily through military and
economic means, and currently we have China, Russia, and the United
States locked in a THREATENING predatory struggle for supremacy.
- Capitalistic business practices have generally devolved from cooperative capitalism to
- So called Climate Science is a farce based on a false gradualistic paradigm,
and an unreal mechanism called the "greenhouse effect". It is awash with power struggles within different factions of politics, confusion with
environment pollution, all of which breeds emotionalism and petty personal agendas.
- The world's various societies incur rampant escapism via intoxicants,
stimulants and narcotics, and/or with violent sports, entertainment and
amusement. More money is spent in the world on illegal substances as
defined by the DEA, than is spent on food!
- The majority of informal and formal marriages are devoid of mutual
understanding, devolve down into power
struggles, become passionless and sterile, and end in separation/divorce.
- Some of the most delightful cultures have now been infused with
a heavy dose of immigrants from an incompatible, destructive and
virulent culture with little hope of assimilation.
- I have formal and practical training in chemistry, and the several
models used in mainstream modeling suffer from being inadequate to
unimaginable in certain respects.
- Military budgets keep a high level of impoverishment in the various
- The globe is now armed to the teeth with weapons of mass
destruction, chemical, biological, and nuclear.
- The wealth of various populations has become increasingly and inordinately
concentrated in the hands of the few.
- The world's societies almost exclusively rely on law backed by
punishment instead of the inculcation of principles along with
affirmation to keep civil order.
- There has been an overwhelming confusion of morality--which should
be related to that which increases morale--with ethics--which should be
related to decency and honor.
- Populations are burgeoning in third world countries while stagnating
or declining in the first and second.
- The world’s major nations seem to have little regard for being
honorable and getting along with each other.
- The foundation for the world’s major religions is some version
writings”, which are little more than superstition and mysticism
formulated and fabricated from the ancient mythmakers.
- The centers of learning in the Western world have become stultified, where their merit is
largely based on teaching job skills and career development, where the
learning of philosophy--epistemology, metaphysics and ethics--has been almost eliminated.
- The world's politics and governmental systems are obviously FUBAR.
- Overwhelmingly, the people of the world are still suffering from Racial Amnesia and
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, with attendant false guilt and denial.
- The world's oceans have become polluted with plastic waste products,
with rampant overharvesting of seafood stock..
- Desertification is increasing with the loss of savannahs and grasslands,
One further point of fundamental context is that we remain still being pushed around
in the back by Thanatos, the avoidance of death, and still being pulled
around through our noses by Eros, the seeking of fulfillment. There seems to
be almost no one willing to conclude that this situation is NOT acceptable
to any God worthy of the term; no one willing to take this issue by the
throat and wrestle it to the ground of understanding. Therefore, an apt
analogy for humanity would be a dog chasing its own tail. The human condition--characterized by the
utter failure in both of these enterprises of Thanatos and Eros--reigns supreme with no end in sight.
So, welcome to the twilight zone!